Fixation Fixation

Okay, this was an amazing game. I highly recommend it, but only if you've played The Company of Myself first. My mind was blown at the end. The Music is astounding and the puzzels are very clever. Congrats guys! You made an amazing game!

SOLID SNEAK SOLID SNEAK

Okay so, great game. Sneaking flows and has clever puzzles and mechanics. Here's the big elefant in the room. At a certain point it becomes buggy as hell. The knock out stops working and enemies clip through walls. One big glitch stops the pause button from working. The screen goes red and things just keep moving. Don't think of this as me hating the game. Far from it. Think of this as a bug report. Consider ways to fix it and release a patch version. Keep at it.

The Dead Case The Dead Case

Amazingly well done. I haven't seen as good a point and click online game outside of reincarnation. It's just as fun now as it was back in 2004. Good work. My main hope: please make a sequel.

Oiche Mhaith Oiche Mhaith

Wow, that was depressing. Impressive, but very dark.

Hard To Escape Hard To Escape

A decent puzzle, but most of your time is spent rubbing against random boxes with no rhyme or reason.

Snowflakes Jigsaw Snowflakes Jigsaw

This is allright, but it lacks variety. Jigsaw puzzles are pretty much the same physically as they are digitally.

Archbob responds:

Its a jigsaw puzzle, can't really do much with it

Zombie Lust Zombie Lust

This is pretty good. It's fast paced and keeps you on your toes. However, once a larger gets past you there really doesn't seem to be a way to stop the people from being zombified. Your town tends to be kind of doomed at that point. Other than that, Good job.

andy-flashie responds:

Thanks for your review!
We are looking into slowing down the running animal so it's a little easier to kill in the next version update.

Verge Verge

This is an amazing game. The puzzles are very clever and the music and art totally immerse you in te experience. The only flaw is the control. The delay in the jump command can be grating when you are attempting precision platforming and movement is kind of slippery, however, you do grow accustom to it. Great work.